Leidos is seeking an (Earned Value Management) EVM Analyst who wants to work on a new agile DevSecOp project in an IC DoD customer space. Leidos is building a new team to develop new structure and applications for our customer. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
The Earned Value Management (EVM) Analyst assists in the development of an Earned Value Management System (EVMS). They will implement EVM plans, and then train, mentor and advise Project Management personnel on EVM development, techniques, and interpretations. This role will work directly with Project Management to develop, and analyze Work Breakdown Structures (WBS), Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), IMS Analysis, Program/Project Budgets, cost and schedule baselines, Estimates to Complete (ETC) and Estimate at Completion (EAC). This role will conduct consistent application and analysis of planning, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, and tracking.
- Assist in development of an EVMS for a large project supporting an IC DoD customer.
- Implement EVM plans, train, mentor, and advise Project Management personnel on EVM development, techniques, and interpretations.
- Work directly with Project Management to develop, and analyze WBS, IMS, format Program and Project Budgets, cost and schedule baselines, ETCs, and EACs.
- Conduct consistent application and analysis of planning, scheduling, budgeting, forecasting, and tracking.
- Perform monthly analyses to identify financial and schedule trends and proactively work with Project Management to mitigate negative trends and develop recovery strategies to ensure that contracts are negotiated within agreed-upon parameters and within government cost control guidelines.
- Aid in the creation of presentations for internal and external reviews and present to senior management.
- Participate in and/or lead Integrated Baseline Reviews (IBRs).
- May mentor others.
- Possesses solid understanding and experience with EVM on other Government contracts, serving as lead scheduler for project(s) to include developing and analyzing WBS, IMS, Program and Project budgets, ETCs, and EACs.
- Possess ability to prepare clear presentations for internal and external reviews.
- Possess experience with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system and in working on mission IT programs within DOD, IC.
- Possess experience in participating and/or leading IBRs.
- Possess ability and/or experience in mentoring others.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree with 4-8 years of experience; or a Master's with 2-6 years of experience. Years of experience may be used in lieu of degree.
US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required.
- EVMP certification.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.