As a User Engagement Specialist, join our program to support the transformation of GEOINT data exploitation and storage among the analyst community. Develop intuitive software solutions and integrate the computer vision and structured observation management production and storage architecture with the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise. Leidos is seeking varying experience levels for this position to include Junior, Senior, Master and SME.
We are a geographically dispersed team, primarily located in the WMA, operating in multi-level security domains, including both cloud and non-cloud environments, following the SAFe Agile methodology. Our program seeks to develop and operate at the lowest possible classification and fosters a program culture that offers the potential for flexible work schedules and telework. This position can be located in the following locations: Alexandria VA, Chantilly VA, St Louis, MO or Springfield VA.
We are seeking a motivated candidate to join our User Engagement team to engage with and train our users in one of our three products. Our products provide capabilities 1) for our user’s primary user experience for producing imagery-derived structure data and to enable our users to discover, access and user computer vision capabilities in their workflow, 2) for open, standards-based storage and dissemination services for structured observation management data that are used by mission stakeholders or 3) for evaluating, configuring, and deploying computer vision algorithms into the processing framework.
- Interface directly with users to understand their workflow and needs and demonstrate how our product meets those needs
- Engage directly with the users and product leadership to refine feature backlog acceptance criteria to better align with user needs
- Develop and maintain user-facing documentation/guides, web-based training, training material and Intellipedia page content for products
- Engage our user base through demonstrations, desk-side support, and general facilitation of tool adoption.
- GEOINT domain knowledge
- Excellent communication both in person and virtual
- Experience leveraging tools similar to PowerPoint, Word, Camtasia, Adobe to develop easy to use document and video training materials
- Requirements analysis to validate requirements and/ or recommend changes
• Experience as a GEOINT analyst
• Experience with SAFe and Agile methodologies
• Translating exploitation requirements into decomposable user stories.
• Knowledge and understanding of OpenLayers/Google Maps/ArcGIS APIs and Google Earth/KML
• Experience using collaboration tools such as Jira, rockchat and confluence
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.