As a DevOps Tester, join our program to support the transformation of GEOINT data exploitation and storage among the analyst community. Develop intuitive software solutions and integrate the computer vision and structured observation management production and storage architecture with the Intelligence Community Information Technology Enterprise. Leidos is seeking varying experience levels for this position to include Junior, Senior, Master and SME.
We are a geographically dispersed team, primarily located in the WMA, operating in multi-level security domains, including both cloud and non-cloud environments, following the SAFe Agile methodology. Our program seeks to develop and operate at the lowest possible classification and fosters a program culture that offers the potential for flexible work schedules and telework. This position can be located in the following locations: Gaithersburg MD, Alexandria VA, Chantilly VA, or Tucson AZ.
This position will support testing activities for one of three products. Our products provide capabilities 1) for our user’s primary user experience for producing imagery-derived structure data and to enable our users to discover, access and user computer vision capabilities in their workflow, 2) for open, standards-based storage and dissemination services for structured observation management data that are used by mission stakeholders or 3) for evaluating, configuring, and deploying computer vision algorithms into the processing framework.
- Technical planning and verification and validation
- Performing integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- Generating test data in multiple environments.
- Embedded participation in SAFe Agile development team, providing test/quality insight and guidance to team members and Product Management team.
- Participate in Agile ceremonies (Program Increment Planning, Scrum, Retrospectives, Backlog Refinement, etc.)
- Author test cases based on user stories
- Verify user story acceptance criteria
- Support program testing events - run regression testing, patch validation, OPS deployment checkouts and analyze test results and work with team to provide solutions
- Create/procure test data
- Troubleshoot software issues when they arise, and report defects.
- Developing and implementing scripts and automated test scripts and evaluating test results
- Analyzes system requirements and concept of operations documents, acquisition plans, and system descriptions to develop evaluation and test plans and procedures, prepare for and conduct the data collection and analysis, and report status and results
- Coach team on testing best practices and approaches to drive continuous improvement of testing processes and procedures at the team, product and program levels
- Supports the development of Government test and evaluation documentation e.g., Test & Evaluation (T&E) Strategy, Test & Evaluation Master Plan, Event Test Plans, Test Readiness Assessments, and T&E Reports. Works with other test organizations to support T&E program integration
- Provides specialized T&E capabilities tailored to system functions, level, maturity, and performance areas
- Automated testing experience (Jenkins, Eggplant, GitLab pipelines)
- Automating test activities and plans
- Test driven development
- Scripting languages
- Experience with SAFe and Agile methodologies
- Amazon Web Services
- Developing and executing system level test plans for program capabilities
- Development and execution of ITDR plans
- Testing Restful, SOAP and OGC web services
- Esri, IGS, Exellis, and Boundless products
- Working with independent verification and validation organizations
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.