Leidos has a career opportunity for a Material Control resource in the WMA. The contract will focus on the life-cycle of software assets ordered by the customer.
Includes activities relating to hardware asset management, including: following inventory tracking/accounting standard operating procedures (SOP).
- Duties may include coordinating and integrating the flow of materials and information among suppliers, manufacturers, distributors and customers.
- Ensuring appropriate an accurate shipping and storage of all computer hardware, parts, printer hardware supplies.
- Assess overall performance of the team, perform progress monitoring, reporting and identify potential problem areas for resolution.
- Ensure that all projects are set up and executed in a manner consistent with company and government expectations, policies and procedures.
- Provided; customer service support as the point of contact for issues related to Asset management where Desktop IT devices are concerned.
- Provided technical assistance to the customer using the Remedy database.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues, using Remedy, Query tools, and Cisco Works User Tracker.
- Provided technical and training support on the Service Delivery Center’s policy
BA and 4 - 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 - 6 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.