Leidos has a career opportunity for a Material Control resource in the WMA. The contract will focus on the lifecycle of software assets ordered by the customer.
- Includes activities relating to software asset management, including: following inventory tracking/accounting standard operating procedures (SOP); notification in advance of license/maintenance agreement expiration and monthly reporting on same.
- Develop and implement software activation procedures; activate software and prepare and deliver physical media in working state, ready for installation; verification that media created falls within licensing agreements and provide reporting on same; maintain product updates and patches within product license agreements.
- Coordinate with hardware/software vendors to obtain product updates and patches and manage/update IT software repository.
- Responsible for coaching and reviewing the work of lower level professionals.
- Responsible for entire projects or processes within a professional area.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 3 – 5 years of prior relevant experience.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.