The Government Health and Safety Solutions Operation is seeking an End User Support Lead, contingent upon contract award, in the Bethesda, MD area.
The candidate will be responsible for serving as a liaison to the broad program end-user base for the National Institute of Mental Health Data Archive (NDA) program. End users include contributors and consumers of de-identified mental health data for research purposes. The candidate will work with end users to gather requirements and operational feedback for the system. Additionally, the candidate will provide subject matter expertise to provide guidance to help desk personnel.
- Maintain and improve NDA website content and articles for contributors and consumers
- Develop training webinars for use of the NDA archive website and associated tools
- Assist researchers to create automated data pipelines to interact with the NDA web services to automate data upload and retrieval
- Facilitate end-user communications to solicit feedback and suggested improvements
- Provide guidance and procedural information for help desk personnel to answer questions related to use of NDA tools and data dictionaries
- Serve as a point of contact for NDA special projects
- Work with the project software development team to generate requirements and create user stories
- Perform usability analysis for the NDA program in support of human-centered design activities
- Bachelor’s Degree and 8 years of experience supporting end users
- Two years of experience working with end-user stakeholders to solicit requirements and develop user stories
- Two years of experience employing human-centered design principles to support website design and content development
- Two years of experience working within a team employing an agile software development lifecycle methodology
- Self-motivation to create and follow a plan to engage end users and validate outreach tools to include website content, supporting tools, and tutorials
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Experience using Selenium to automate testing of websites
- Experience with the Atlassian tool suite (Jira, Confluence)
- Knowledge of NIH grants and business processes
- Familiarity with mental health clinical research data
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Customer Support
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.