Become part of the growing Leidos National Solutions Group with this exciting opportunity to support the design, implementation, integration and sustainment of a new Central Security Service.
This challenging and dynamic position is located in Aurora, CO on a new contract that has a 5 year base and will provide you with the opportunity to be part of something new and to use your experience on this important, fast-paced, mission critical program. This position will require a TS/SCI with poly.
The Information Assurance Analyst will be involved in the implementation, integration and sustainment of a New Central Security Service. You will be part of the team responsible for the development, test and operations for subscribing IT assets, centralized management of security services and data, and automation of continuous monitoring and reporting for IT assets. You will have the opportunity to provide cyber-security management and coordinate all actions related to vulnerability scanning and patch compliance. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
The IAA shall provide cyber-security management and coordinate all actions required by cyber security-related statement of work tasks including, but not limited to, vulnerability scanning and patch compliance.
- Coordinate appropriate actions to ensure site systems are receiving patches and identify any patch installation issues.
- Coordinate with local administrators to troubleshoot and elevate patching issues in a timely manner in order to meet patch compliance timelines.
- Develop a POA&M when compliance cannot be met by the compliance date
- Review System Logs and identify/report any anomalies
- Report and contain viruses, malicious, and negligent activities
- Obtain and maintain system accreditations and continuous monitoring activities
- Monitor Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) systems and escalate any possible alerts
- Conduct audits to detect any unauthorized devices connected to the site network and assist in any investigations as directed by leadership.
- Review Access Control Lists (ACLs) and validate that permitted activity is relevant to current systems/network architecture and.
- Create and audit all backup procedures to validate critical systems can be reconstituted after failure
- BS and 8+ years of prior experience
- TS/SCI with poly required
- Earned at least one of the below IA Certifications:
- Experience with working in an intelligence community operational environment
- Demonstrated ability and experience working effectively on a small team in a real-time operational environment
- Ability to recognize problems or errors and respond appropriately
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- Experience with
- Tenable Nessus Security and Nessus Vulnerability Scanner Products (EVSS Tool)
- Ability to operate multiple systems that ensure activities are accomplished
- Degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, or Information Technology desired.
- Experience collaborating with diverse IC stakeholders to drive consensus and forward progress
- Ability to identify needed changes to processes and activities and help to implement continuous improvement solutions
Ability to work successfully as part of a virtual team
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.