Leidos is seeking an Operations Trainer who wants to work on a new agile DevSecOp project in an IC DoD customer space. Leidos is building a new team to develop new structure and applications for our customer. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
This role plans, develops, and delivers training and training materials to personnel across the enterprise including customer and contract participants. This role requires working with mission teams and vendors to create, deliver, and monitor training curricula appropriate for specific roles. This role requires excellent written and oral communication skills and have domain understanding of the customer Enterprise IT environment. Training topics may include security, users, methodology, mission applications, or infrastructure. Assignments may be broad in nature, requiring originality and innovation in determining how to accomplish tasks.
- Plan, develop, and deliver training and training materials to personnel across the enterprise including customer and contract participants, operating with appreciable latitude in developing methodology and presenting solutions to problems.
- Work with mission teams and vendors using written and oral communications to create, deliver, and monitor training curricula appropriate for specific roles in line with customer Enterprise IT environment.
- Analyze training needs and develop programs to address them; evaluate third party training providers; develop lesson plans and training materials; and manage delivery of internal and externally-provided training.
- Administer tests or knowledge assessments to ensure understanding of training content and application of knowledge.
- Provide train-the-trainer programs and qualify trainers for content delivery.
- Maintain records of successful training completions.
- Contribute to deliverables and performance metrics where applicable.
- Possess knowledge of training methodologies, planning and delivering training and assessment materials from various sources to support mission needs.
- Possess knowledge of and/or experience with the customer Enterprise IT environment.
- Possess ability to work with mission teams to analyze training needs and deliver training, assessment tools and materials to appropriately train staff to meet mission and organizational requirements.
- Possess ability to develop training programs (including train-the-trainer programs), lesson plans and training materials, evaluate third party training providers, and manage delivery of internally and externally-provided training.
- Possess skills necessary to administer tests or knowledge assessments and maintain records of successful completion of training.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills.
- Possess ability to assess performance metrics and apply findings to improve training programs.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree with 4-8 years of experience; or a Master's with 2-6 years of experience. Years of experience may be used in lieu of degree
US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required.
- Master’s with 2 – 6 years of experience
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.