Leidos is pleased to announce that it has been awarded the Next Generation Enterprise Network-Recompete (NGEN-R) Contract. This is an eight-year, $7.7 billion contract that is responsible for maintaining and modernizing the main global network of the Navy and Marine Corps.
NGEN-R is the largest IT services program for the Navy. Under the Service Management, Integration, and Transport portion of NGEN-R, the Leidos team will deliver the core backbone of the Navy-Marine Corps Intranet, including cybersecurity services, network operations, service desk, and data transport. Ultimately, Leidos will support the Navy in unifying its shore-based networks and data management to improve capability and service while also saving significant dollars by focusing efforts under one enterprise network.
Leidos is looking to hire Systems Enterprise Management Design Engineers in Quantico, VA to join our newly awarded NGEN program. Job duties and responsibilities include but are not limited too:
- Assist the Government Lead in the daily engineering duties on systems. Install, configure, and operate enterprise systems management, infrastructure tools systems, and related software.
- Ensure Enterprise applications are properly monitored for performance and availability. Operate, service, trouble shoot, and administer Active Directory (AD) accounts, Exchange, Active Directory Application Mode (ADAM), and the Global Address List (GAL).
- Design near real time full spectrum situational awareness of IT services and infrastructure to include configuration of components, systems, services, and incidents to support vulnerability analyses.
- Deliver Navy/Marine Corps NetOps control and visibility via electronic network management systems and Command and Control (C2) facilities.
- Facilitate the Government’s exercise of network operational control over critical services and infrastructure in support of DON statutory and war fighting responsibilities.
- Design electronic SW distribution services for applications distributed within the Navy/Marine Corps Management domain.
- Utilize Directory Services to authenticate enterprise applications and trusted relationships between users, devices, applications, services, and other resources throughout the network and perform schema extensions.
- Utilize standard Active Directory (AD) services plus the availability to use Windows Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP) services for all physical and virtual application servers, network devices, and appliances.
- Design solutions to remove any associated software or packaged applications from the Enterprise Service Desk (ESD) system and any associated objects from AD for applications removed from the Navy/Marine Corps Management Domain.
- Perform Disaster Recovery. Design monitoring and management of enterprise core services, including email and file share.
- Perform Rights Management Services for administrators, users and groups. Perform tasks associated with application networking ports and protocols, IA, routing and LAN.
- Perform integration with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certificates and network accounts to support two-factor authentication for all Active Directory (AD) domain account categories and eliminate the need for password-based authentication.
- Design, Develop and Integrate workplace and server automation.
- Perform VDI design, configuration, and integration.
- Initiate security updates in accordance with Government procedures for directory services. Perform system integration with Host Based Security System (HBSS) and Structured Query Language (SQL) 2008 r2/SQL 2012 and installation on various server hardware. Experience with International Business Machines (IBM) Endpoint Management (BIGFIX), WSUS (Windows Server Update Services), and System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007/12 design, configuration and integration.
- Experience with Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2 Platforms solutions. Experience with Windows PowerShell scripting.
- BS degree in Computer Science, MIS, Business, or related field and 8+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 - 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level III
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Active TS/SCI Clearance.
- Windows 2008 R2/2012 R2 Platforms
- Windows PowerShell
- International Business Machines (IBM) Endpoint Management (BIGFIX)
- WSUS (Windows Server Update Services)
- System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007/12
- SQL 2008 r2/SQL 2012
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.