The Health Group at Leidos currently has an opening for an Instructor to work at Fort Knox, KY. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the U.S. Army Training and Doctrine Command (TRADOC), Accession Information Environment Support Services (AIESS) contract.
Leidos is looking for Instructors to train users on the new system.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Employs approved instructional methods and materials to conduct training.
- Sets up classroom facilities, distributes handouts, and conducts classroom exercises.
- Responds to participant questions.
- Provides after-action reports as required
- Capture, document and codify lessons-learned; analyze training event comments, suggestions and feedback and integrate them into subsequent training and deployment phases to increase effectiveness of training and deployment processes as well as management.
Minimum Required Skills, Education, Experience & Abilities:
- Education/Experience. BA/BS degree in Information Systems, Instruction or related degree OR TRADOC-certified instructors with 5 years of experience in platform instruction.
- Be a self-starter; require minimum oversight, and demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Must possess a current and valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate fluently in English.
- Computer literate and proficient in preparing Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents; have the ability to gather information, create and maintain PowerPoint briefings, make recommendations for program improvement, and provide communication (orally and written) to disseminate information throughout the organization.
- Travel. Must have the ability to meet frequent travel requirements and be able to work over 40 (surge) hours if requested
- Clearance. Able to obtain a favorable NAC-I.
Desired experience includes all of the following:
- Experience as a US Army Recruiter
- Experience as an Instructor in the United States Army or other branch of Service.
- Experience with on-site and distance learning training methodologies
- Experience with US Army TRADOC POI (Program of Instruction Regulations)
- Experience developing technical manuals, pamphlets, how-to guides, training & visual aids, courseware documentation and various other digital products.
- Familiarity with Blackboard.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:NACI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.