Leidos is seeking an Service Delivery Manager in the Washington DC metro area (with the ability to work remotely for part of the workweek) in support of the General Service Administration (GSA) for the Digital Innovation for GSA Infrastructure Technologies (DIGIT) program.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) is responsible managing, maturing, and modernizing service delivery for remote and geographically dispersed users with end-to-end service delivery.
Required qualifications/education for the SDM:
- Bachelor’s degree plus 8 years of related experience.
- A minimum of five years of technical experience managing, maturing, and modernizing service delivery for remote and geographically dispersed users with end-to-end service delivery.
- Recent (within the last five years) experience with implementing SLAs and performance metrics.
- Experience in promoting and institutionalizing the utilization of AI (e.g., virtual agents) to drive continuous improvement in business value and customer experience.
- Certified ITIL 4SL
- Recent experience implementing, managing, and modernizing successful self-help/self-heal services.
- Help Desk Institute Support Center Manager (HDI-SCM) Certification.
- Active Project Management Institute (PMI) or the Project Management Professional (PMP)) certification.
- Experience with facilitating/coordinating cross-functional teams to develop, deliver, operationalize, document, and support solutions.
- Recent experience with developing and managing a customer-focused continuous improvement program.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.