The Homeland Security Solutions Operation within Leidos is seeking Software Developer with strong systems, software, cloud, and Agile experience to support a complex program to provide Agile development and operations and maintenance for critical systems on a mission-critical program supporting the Passenger Systems Program Directorate (PSPD) within Customs and Border Protection (CBP). PSPD supports the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and CBP critical missions, specifically screening and processing travelers at the ports of entry (POEs) into the United States.
As a Technical Architect, The ideal candidate will be comfortable discussing and demonstrating all aspects of the platform, including but not limited to business processes, hosting infrastructure, security, integration to other IT systems with IT audiences up to CIO/CTO level and engage business heads and users.
- Design and manage Salesforce enterprise solutions
- Function as a role model in the Salesforce ecosystem
- Ownership of work stream functional design and delivery of solutions to clients
- Coordinate with the Project Manager during project setup, on-boarding and planning activities.
- Oversee Business Analysts gathering business requirements and translate them into a technical solution
- Work with offshore teams for solution architecture, estimates, delivery etc.
- Create key architecture documentation and deliverables for specific work streams
- Design report specifications for clients Salesforce reports
- Demonstrate leadership of topics in the architect community and show a passion for technology and business acumen
- Support Train-the-Trainer materials
- Lead team of developers as needed to drive end to end solution delivery taking full responsibility of Salesforce.com solutions.
- Update management team on overall project, risks, and technology issues and propose suitable alternatives.
- Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyzes
- Must be a self-starter, strong leader, and have the ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Strong technical knowledge in delivering a particular solution stack using Salesforce (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud) with in depth understanding of technical configuration, customization and integration concepts for Salesforce
- Experience as Technical Architect and at least 4-5 years of Salesforce implementation
- End-to- end business architecture and supporting technical components for at least 2 Salesforce projects
- At least 4 years’ experience with Integration technologies
- Working knowledge of security concepts such as single sign on and data security
- Salesforce Developer and Architect Certifications a plus
- Significant Consulting/client facing background
- Experience in each phase of Salesforce lifecycle implementations for at least 4 applications
- Experience in building and deploying Salesforce applications.
- Strong Salesforce to external systems integration (using APIs and IPaaS tools like Mulesoft, etc.)
- Strong Salesforce skills in the areas of configuration, custom build using APEX and Lightning.
- Experience managing offshore development resources in a particular technical area (those being configuration, customization, data migration, integration)
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- BA/BS and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust clearance
- Salesforce Certification:
- Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
- Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
- Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete projects or lead teams across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance.
- Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Developer certifications preferred
- CBP experience is a plus
- Active CBP BI
- Experience in other cloud technologies like AWS is a plus
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Integration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.