Leidos Integrated Mission Solutions Group has an immediate opening in Alexandria, VA for an Entry Level Intelligence Analyst.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Conduct internet research, mostly on foreign language websites
- Analyze data and synthesize key findings
- Write open source intelligence (OSINT) reports in response to customer-generated Requests for Information (RFIs)
- Access, harness, and leverage big data, multimedia, and social media as data sources for analysis
Qualifications You’ll Need to Have:
- Requires a BA degree or equivalent experience and less than 2 years prior relevant experience.
- Proficiency in reading Chinese language
- Native fluency in English and ability to write articulate reports in English
- US citizenship
- Excellent current skills using Microsoft Office tools, with strong ability to create clear and concise products in PowerPoint and Word
- Excellent skills conducting internet research
- Ability to work both as an individual analyst on solo projects and as a contributor to team projects
- Strong analytical ability, critical thinking skills, and attention to detail
- Experience with social media analytics, data correlation, and data visualizations
- Experience utilizing Python computer language
- Experience using Geospatial Information Systems
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.