Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team is seeking a CMDB Developer to support our Army Corps of Engineers IT contract. The CMDB Developer is responsible for extracting detailed customer requirements and implementing those requirements within BMC Remedy Atrium CMDB version 9.x. The CMDB Developer will also be responsible for lending technical assistance during the analysis, design, and implementation of BMC Remedy Service Management applications. The role is responsible for the technical solution and uses the Discovery application or other tools to create and maintain the accuracy of the Configuration Item (CI) specific information within the CMDB. The CMDB Developer will work as part of a team on customer engagements with some direct supervision.
Location: This position allows for 100% telework. You may also report to either the Vicksburg, MS or Hillsboro, OR site if those are locations of interest.
- Administer, manage, and carry out all aspects of the configuration management processes to ensure the accuracy of the CMDB
- The position designs, supports and manages interfaces to data fed tools, defining and coordinating CI relationships, monitoring data integrity and ensuring alignment with integrated ITSM processes.
- Deploying core functionality in an out of box BMC Remedy ITSM system as they relate to the CMDB
- Install the system on multiple server platforms and databases
- Performing an analysis of client processes
- Documenting and developing workflows for system functionality and customization
- Perform and manage all activities and task related to the Remedy Atrium Spoon CMDB
Required Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree and 5-8 years of experience; equivalent work experience may be considered in lieu of degree.
- Must hold current DOD 8570 IAT II Certification (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+CE, CND or SSCP qualify).
- At least 5 years of BMC Remedy experience
- At least 1 year of BMC ITSM/CMDB version 9.x experience
- At least 2 years of ADDM/BMC Discovery experience
- Experience with ServiceNow
- Working command of technology and architectural concepts
- Remedy Integration experience building integrations with other external systems (SCCM) and reconciliations
- Ability to plan, manage and control product baselines within the CMDB
- Proficient in the development and customization of workflows and processes using Overlays
- Experience with web technologies and web services including Remedy APIs
- Experience developing custom Remedy applications with relationships mapping to Atrium CMDB Configuration Items (CI's)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) ITIL V3 Foundation Certification required
- Requires Security+ Certification
- Requires DODI 8570.01-M IAT Level II certification
- Possess intermediate knowledge of SQL and databases
- Hands on experience with the following modules: Service Desk (Incident/Problem Management), Change Management, Asset Management, Service Level Management, Atrium CMDB and BMC Discovery
- Experience working directly with end users
- Experience with multi-tenancy
- Experience performing Remedy upgrade projects
- Proficient with the promotion of code and functions across environments (development to production)
- Experience across all phases of full system development life cycle
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment, and collaborate with various people and organizations
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Experience in conducting working sessions for requirements gathering
- Experience in developing technical options and recommendations
More about the program...
The Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.