More About the Role:
The contractor supporting this position shall be responsible for conducting business on site at the Department of Energy, Forrestal Building in Washington D.C. A workstation will be provided for one full time personnel in the Office of Intelligence and Counterintelligence office. The position will also be responsible for on-call emergency responses to the site. The contractor shall be notified if there is a situation affecting the security of the SCIFs that requires Contractor support. Response time shall be next business day for non-emergency calls and eight (8) hours response time for emergency/maintenance calls.
What You'll Get to Do:
- Operation & Maintenance (O&M):
- Maintain and monitor the customized software application Interagency Cache Business System
- (ICBS) interface that enables the transfer of data between IN physical access control database (PACS) and a dedicated Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) compliant database located on an IN interoperability server (IS). The equipment is configured in accordance with Section 2.2 of the ICBS Interface Design Specification Document.
- Monitor and maintain the IN PACS which sits on the IN’s classified network.
- Monitor and maintain database tables located on the local IS which are used as message queues for transferring data between the IN PACS and the National Security Agency (NSA) Regional Control Server (RCS).
- Monitor data flow generated by the ACS and maintain the accumulation of data to ensure the data is processed in accordance with the ICBS Interface Use-Case Specification: Data Exchange Protocol Document.
- Monitor and maintain the ICBS process which allows the ACS to incorporate all the names of the personnel accessing the system, interfaces with the IC, and allows for independent, secure review and integration to support the requirements of the IN Headquarters Security Staff.
- Perform upgrades/improvements, and expansion to the ACS as necessary to maintain compliance with the IC.
- Independent Verification & Validation (IV&V):
- Requirements reviews;
- Technical solution reviews;
- Architectural reviews;
- Detailed design reviews;
- Test plan reviews;
- Test case reviews;
- Testing output reviews;
- Documentation reviews;
- Implementation plan reviews; and,
- Process improvement, quality management, and security control assessments and reviews.
- Configuration (File) Management: The Contractor shall provide configuration management of system logs/documents and end products. Configuration management shall include, for each configuration item, identification, tracking of location and disposition, and control.
- Upgrades and Enhancements Quality Management :
- The Contractor shall provide all the necessary upgrades to the equipment components to maintain compliance with applicable guidance. Following any enhancements or upgrades, the Contractor shall:
- Provide documentation detailing the design, to include a physical and logical description, of the installed ACS. The design should include a flowchart of the proposed work flow of the system.
- Provide a description of the system functions to include a manual or pamphlet detailing the use and step by step instructional operational guide.
- Provide a post-implementation review (PIR), which is an assessment and review of the completed working solution to the ACS. The PIR shall be performed after a period of a live running of the program, and shall be performed sometime after the project is completed to ascertain the degree of success of the project.
- Badge Printing and Issuance:
- Provide a description of the system functions to include a manual or pamphlet detailing the use and step by step instructional operational guide
- Maintain the overall badge printing system, including badge printer, camera, and software upgrades
- Monitor, maintain, and grant badge access levels
- Maintain badge accountability, including running access inquiries/reports
- Approve badge requests
- Print and issue badges once approved
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Have previous experience working with systems compliant with Intelligence Community Directive Number 705 – Sensitive Compartmented Information Facilities;
- Possess a background in Information Technology with a minimum of 5 years of experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of the most current initiatives concerning the Electronic Security Federal mandate Homeland Security Presidential Directive 12 – Policy for a Common Identification Standard for Federal Employees and Contractors (HSPD-12)
- Demonstrated experience with Homeland Security Presidential Decision Directive -12 (HSPD-12)
- Maintain status as RS2 Certified Technician
- Maintain status of Milestone Certified Technician
Associate Degree or education equivalent from an accredited technical school.
An active TS-SCI-Q
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:DOE Q
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:SCA Engineering Tech
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.