VTC Operators serve as the interface with the customer for all aspects of video operations. They assist customers with the establishment of video teleconferences as well as perform first tier troubleshooting with VTC issues that may arise. These individuals typically work in a Video Operations Center.
- They assist customers with the establishment of video teleconferences as well as perform first tier troubleshooting with VTC issues that may arise.
- These individuals typically work in a Video Operations Center.
- VTC Operators at the Tier 1 level are required to have a thorough understanding of VTC operations and possess customer service skills.
- Configure, operate, maintain, and troubleshoot Tandberg/Cisco & Polycom systems for video teleconferencing & multi-point meetings in classified and unclassified environments.
- Manage and operate Cisco & Polycom MCUs, Cisco VCS Controllers, Expressways, and Gatekeepers. They interface with customers at all levels and are required to be able to respond to customer issues courteously and efficiently.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS and 4 – 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 – 6 years of prior relevant experience.
- Candidate must have a total of 4 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 4 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 2 years, a Bachelors’ and 1 years, a Masters and 0 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Must have one of the following certifications: Polycom, Tandberg, Cisco VTC Gateways, AMX, CompTIA A+, Security+
- This position IS a rotating Panama Schedule.
**This position requires all personnel to work a rotating shift schedule. Shifts available include 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am**
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Field Services
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 39,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $12.30 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2021. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.