The 363rd ISRW/363rd ISRG currently has an opening for a Systems Architect-Subject Matter Expert to work at Joint-Base Langley Eustis in Hampton, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience to help the Air Combat Command Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance Major Command.
As a member of the Intelligence Wing, it will be your mission to oversee the design and manipulation of the Atlassian product. The contractor will develop and maintain the capabilities of the combined systems of Jira and Confluence. Applicant will work closely with the rest of the organization and external business teams to effectively support the unit’s mission. Successful candidate will have a strong background in support to intelligence operations and a broad background in information technology
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives with significant impact on operational results or project deliverables.
- Communicates with internal and client project team members. Works to implement solution designs and/or processes.
- Lead unit’s efforts to manage workflows and develop solutions to streamline or automate processes.
- Evaluate, recommend, and implement JIRA plug-ins as they fit into integration workflows.
- Determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA and Confluence
- Develop solutions that adhere to industry best practices for security, change, and release management.
- Document and maintain Standard Operating Procedures for JIRA & Confluence
- Create technical documentation and conduct end user training
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Engineering. 6 years additional experience may substitute for a degree.
- 15+ years of experience in information technology
- Current TS/SCI government security clearance
- 5 years of experience in support to intelligence
- Core Java, XML, JSP, SQL experience
- Hands-on JIRA Core, Service Desk and JIRA Software
- Knowledge of public cloud technology
- Experience administering and hardening Windows/Linux systems
- Experience using ScriptRunner and implementing Scripts
- Familiar with Atlassian software
- Familiarity with Active Directory and how it interfaces with JIRA
- Experience with Apache Tomcat Server
- Experience with SQL and the Jira database architecture
- 5 years of experience with Jira/Confluence administration
- AWS Security Engineering Course
- Experience with the 363 ISRG and an understanding of the mission.
- Knowledge of MIDB query and search capabilities through NPW and JTT
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.