Leidos is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer who wants to work on a new agile DevSecOp project in an IC DoD customer space. Leidos is building a new team to develop new structure and applications for our customer. We are looking for a collaborative and forward leaning individual who wants to tackle challenges and be a part of creating innovative solutions. In return, Leidos will invest in you with a new enhanced leave plan, generous 401k, and training to name just a few great benefits. Ready to tackle your next challenge - then we want you on our team.
This role develops, implements, and maintains technical quality assurance and control techniques. Duties include defining and specifying the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of customer and project products. Functions as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Develop, implement, and maintain technical quality assurance and control techniques.
- Define and specify the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of customer and project products.
- Collect, analyze, and report on quality indicators.
- Make recommendations for improving project quality and correcting deviations from acceptable standards.
- Plan and lead major technology assignments.
- Apply a comprehensive knowledge of Quality Assurance methodologies across key tasks and high impact assignments.
- Evaluate performance results and recommend major changes affecting short-term project growth and success.
- Function as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- May mentor and/or supervise others.
- Possess comprehensive knowledge and experience in Quality Assurance methodologies, control techniques and indicators, and other related skills.
- Possess knowledge and experience in the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision, accuracy, and reliability of customer and project products.
- Possess experience in collecting, analyzing, and reporting on quality indicators and making recommendations for improving project quality and correcting deviations from acceptable standards.
- This includes making recommendations for major changes that affect short-term project growth and success.
- Possess experience in planning and leading major technology assignments, particularly those related to ensuring quality products are delivered to customers with large projects.
- Possess ability and experience in functioning as a technical expert across multiple project assignments.
- Possess ability to mentor, supervise, and manage team members.
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's degree with 8-10 years of experience; or a Master's degree with 6-10 years of experience. Years of experience may be used in lieu of degree.
US Citizenship is required.
TS/SCI with Poly required.
- Doctorate in a technical domain.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.