The Defense Group of Leidos has an opening for a Site Lead Program Manager at Fort Belvoir, VA.
The Program Manager will support the US Army INSCOM IT Support Services program. The ideal candidate will lead the team that is responsible for IT repair, maintenance, operations, and engineering services to ensure that the organization's information technology infrastructure is operating securely, reliably and efficiently.
The Program Manager addresses local staffing and reporting requirements, interfaces across multiple functional teams, with the local Government Customer leadership and reporting up the Leidos Contact Program Manager.
- Responsible for meeting all technical, financial, and contractual and performance requirements of assigned projects
- Directly contribute to program efforts in several areas, including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities
- Ensure proper performance of tasks necessary to ensure the most efficient and effective execution of the contract
- Utilize expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents
- Jointly responsible (with CPM and DPM) for program/project management operations and resourcing of all project requirements, including staffing, GFE accountability, and tasking responses
- Communicate and coordinate the resolution of all project related problems to the appropriate project Government lead
- Acts as first-level supervisor for site employees. Provides guidance and direction to lower level technicians, specialists, and managers
- Bachelor's degree in related field with 6+ years of experience with project management. Additional years of experience may serve in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and efficiently work several projects simultaneously with strong organizational skills
- 3+ years of experience managing a team of at least forty (40) IT professionals
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Currently possess an active TS/SCI security clearance
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or Federal Acquisition Certification Program/Project Managers (FAC-P/PM) Entry Level certification on Project Management
- ITILv3 certification
- Currently possess DoD 8570.01 certification at IAT Level II, such as Security+ CE
- Technical background with prior (not current) certification in one of the following: System Engineering, System Administration, Cybersecurity, or Networking
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.