Leidos has a career opportunity for a Property Control Disposition Lead resource in the WMA. The contract will focus on the disposal of assets ordered by the customer.
- Responsible for leading operations within the WMA that has direct impact on results for the course of the contract.
- Responsible for training, delegating and reviewing the work of employees in entire work stream.
- Experience managing a small team, to include scheduling and prioritization of customer requirements.
- Prior customer communication experience and the ability to speak technical issues to non technical audiences.
- Experience with the removal and disposal of classified media from IT equipment, material and peripherals.
- Ability to track customer assets and accountable property using SRS Remedy.
- Maintain the customer SRS Remedy database, updating and closing PTI tasks.
- Able to provide recommendations to improve business processes and knowledge to implement new processes.
- Knowledge with IT service management resolution, hands on with the de-installation and degaussing of hard drives and other classified materials.
- Previously have drafted Property movement Documents to track equipment being turned in for disposal.
- Communicate functionality matters of significant importance to the organization.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires high school diploma or equivalent and 5+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Required Clearance: TS/SCI with polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Material Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.