Leidos is seeking a Information Security Engineer with a TS/SCI clearance and polygraph to work on an intelligence community IT contract in the Reston, VA, area. Information Security Engineers are responsible for managing risks related to the processing, storing, or transmitting information to reduce or eliminate impact to information systems.
- Experience managing and enforcing of security strategies and policies
- Knowledge of IT security strategy, cyber security, and compliance and risk management to include IT Security
- Able to provide integration of security requirements into customer process improvement efforts according to the security policy framework.
- Assess and provide mitigation plan for system security threats/risks throughout the program life cycle; validate system security requirements definition and analysis
- Create security engineering data flow designs supporting all aspect of Information Assurance and Information Security (InfoSec).
- TS/SCI with Polygraph
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience in order to operate within the scope contemplated by the level.
- CompTIA Network+ (or more advanced/preferred certifications)
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Security
- Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) Security
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) Security
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Information Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.