Leidos has a career opportunity for a Material Control manager in the WMA. The contract will focus on the lifecycle of software assets ordered by the customer.
- Manage a team to ensure success with the following:software activation procedures and documentation
- Activation of software preparation and deliver of physical media in working state, ready for installation
- Verification that media created falls within licensing agreements
- Provide required reporting
- Maintain product updates and patches within product license agreements
- Assess overall performance of the team, perform progress monitoring, reporting and identify potential problem areas for resolution.
- Report and provide transparency of issues of the Software Asset arena to management and/or customer
- Manage the coordination of the software vendors to obtain product updates and patches and manage/update IT software repository.
- Ensure that all projects are set up and executed in a manner consistent with company and government expectations, policies and procedures.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience. Generally has 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Generally has 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- TS/SCI with polygraph
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Material Control
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.