Leidos currently has an opening for a Sr. Non-Kinetic Training at Offutt AFB, NE. This position is part of a large program supporting Air Combat Command’s (ACC) Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) mission. Candidates must already possess a TS/SCI in order to be considered.
- Prepare training curriculum and training materials with focus on Non-Kinetic Operations with Space, Cyber, and Electronic Warfare Support (ES) platform integration.
- Revise the training materials, as needed, when new capabilities are released to ensure training materials are up-to-date.
- Provide academic instruction in a classroom environment on the developed courseware.
- Assist with AOR certification courseware development
- Update Job Qualification Standards and Training Task Lists records as required
- TS/SCI security clearance with the ability to obtain a polygraph.
- Bachelor's degree and 10+ years of relevant experience; experience must be within the last 5 years. (4 years of experience may be substituted in lieu of degree).
- Experience with ISR platforms and their capabilities- flown on the EC-130H or RC-135, EC-130H preferred.
- Experience in planning Red Flag or Weapons School exercises
- Experience in planning or executing non-kinetics for Operational Plans (OPLANs) or other contingency operations
- Experience with or working knowledge of Offensive Cyber Operations, Electronic Warfare, Military Space Operations, and/or Information Operations
- Experience with Operations Center, including AOC, OC, WOC, or TOC.
- Experience leading and/or facilitating a course for experienced professionals and adult learners
- Ability to deliver effective oral presentations and prepare written course materials that clearly convey learning objectives and relevant course content
- Ability to be flexible and work as a team
USAF Weapons School, School of Advanced Military Studies, Joint Advanced Warfighting School or other equivalent school graduate
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Technical Trainer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.