Leidos is looking for a Systems Administrator to be part of a team that provides DevOps Systems Integration and Automation Administration is support of the customers networks.
- Operate, maintain, and administer existing network and systems architectures.
- Networks includes hardware, software, physical cabling, and IP address management.
- Systems include virtualization environment, servers, authentication services and policies, DNS, DHCP, and certificate services.
- Provide operation and maintenance to include but not be limited to release management, upgrades, patches, change packages (enhancement / fixes), and problem reports.
- Monitor, maintain and report on network and systems performance.
- Perform performance tuning, troubleshooting and root cause analysis and bench-marking in accordance with established procedures.
- Provide Network administration services to include but not limited to firewall management, tool management, Web Proxy services; and system administration to include create and maintain network and systems diagrams and administration documentation (SOPs); perform scheduled preventive maintenance of all hardware and software.
- Supports enterprise firewall management, application and automation engineering, incident management/governance risk compliance engineering, and enterprise packet capture management engineering.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires BS degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
- Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly; This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Experience developing solutions integrating and extending COTS products
- Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of relevant work history OR an Associate’s and 10 years, a Bachelors’ and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.