Leidos Goverment Health & Safety Solutions group has an opening for a CA SiteMinder engineer to work in our Atlanta, GA.
This CA SiteMinder Engineer / Authentication SME should possess a comprehensive understanding of the Computer Associates (CA) suite of authentication products in particular CA SiteMinder and IdentityMinder. Their knowledge and experience should include deep technical skills along with a global understanding of the authentication, policy, and security concepts behind these productions, their implementation, maintenance, enhancements and future evolution.
The engineer should be capable of supporting the operations, maintenance and enhancements requirements of these products and the applications they protect within a complex sphere of other technology (hardware, software, firewalls etc.) all used to support an enterprise authentication service support thousands of users at all times.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Design and implement enterprise-wide access management and single sign-on infrastructure built on CA SiteMinder, including Proxy and Federation components.
- Work closely with application teams to design and implement coarse- and fine-granted access controls.
- Administer and support production SiteMinder infrastructure components including policy servers, proxies, databases, and directories.
- Design and deploy federations with both internal systems and external organizations, providing assistance to partner IT staff where necessary.
- Establish and document standards for authentication, authorization, federation, and web services security as related to the SiteMinder environment.
- Write custom code where necessary to integrate a particular application with SiteMinder.
- Work closely with Identity Management team to ensure proper provisioning of SiteMinder users.
- Must have extensive hands-on SiteMinder experience, particularly in a portal environment.
- BS degree and 5 years of hands on experience with SiteMinder
- Knowledge and experience in developing and implementing Federated Identity Management solutions.
- Federated identity and Web Services security concepts such as SAML, Shibboleth, Liberty ID-FF and ID-WSF, WS-Federation and WS-Security.
Preferred Candidates with a subset of the Qualifications below:
- Experience supporting CDC and/or other federal agencies
- Experience developing and maintaining Single Sign On solution on a hybrid cloud
- CA education/special education experience highly desired
- Expertise in various security fields including access control, authorization, identification and authentication, public key infrastructure, network, and enterprise security architecture is required.
- Demonstrate experience applying security risk assessment methodology to system development, including threat model development, vulnerability assessments, and security risk analysis.
- Experience in competing Identity Management products is a plus. Single Sign-On architecture experience with other products such as Oracle Access Manager
- Relevant product and general security certifications are highly desired
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:NACI
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.