Leidos is seeking a Cyber Analyst to join a program team supporting a government customer in a highly complex information technology environment.
- Monitors security tools, assesses threats, and risks involving client infrastructure.
- Provides vulnerability scans, reports, and metrics to Security, Program, and Customer management.
- Helps determine current risks, provides mitigation strategies, and communicates with system owners, data owners, and security management to ensure risks are appropriately identified and mitigated within operational schedules.
- Follows standard operating procedures for detecting, classifying, and reporting incidents under the supervision of the SOC Manager and in partnership with Tier 2 SOC Analysts.
- Required Clearance: TS/SCI with Poly; This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
- Candidate must have a total of 7 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 7 years of work history OR an Associate’s and 5 years, a Bachelors’ and 5 years, a Masters and 1 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
- Experience in vulnerability scanners, report generation, and effective communication with leadership is required.
- Experience in technical writing, using Security and Incident Event Management (SIEM) technologies, Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS), host-based intrusion detection systems (HIDS), network mapping, and Linux is preferred.
- Must have one of the following certifications: Security+, CEH, GCIA, CISSP or similar
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Operations
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.