Leidos is seeking a SECRET cleared C4I Project Manager to support our ACC ISR Program at Fort Meade Maryland.
- The C4I Project Manager manages implementation of C4I projects and ensures C4I architecture, configuration, and integration conformity.
- Monitors project funding.
- Determines implementing and support activities.
- Coordinates and forwards acquisition documents for C4I.
- Prepares for C4I site surveys.
- Determines adequacy and correctness of C4I project packages and amendments.
- Monitors project status and reports to higher headquarters, support, and implementing agencies.
- Assists C4I implementation teams.
- Ensures availability of logistic support.
- Monitors status of base civil engineer work requests.
- Manages and maintains system installation records, files, and indexes.
- Determines impact of scope changes to schedule and cost.
- Prepares C4I assessments.
- Ensures technical solutions integrate with existing or proposed systems.
- Controls and manages project milestones and budget from inception to completion.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Works independently to achieve day-to-day objectives to gain results or project deliverables. Responsible for entire projects or processes within the scope of the project.
- Establish close working relationships with internal/external team members and other liaisons as needed to implement designs and/or processes to accomplish the project.
- Support the management and coordination of all aspects of project development, including the initiation, prioritization and resolution of change requests and problems.
- Update and maintain recurring project deliverables, files and records.
- Analyze all aspects of the projects outcome, deliverables and readiness within the projects scope to enable the unit’s mission.
- Ability to plan, execute, manage, and report on one or more assigned projects through successful completion.
- Identify, track and manage issues and risks to assigned projects. Build corrective and mitigation plans, while monitoring project to a timely completion.
- Participate in Management meetings, discussions, committees and special projects. Produce meeting minutes as required.
- Conduct project meetings to include but not limited to kick-off and close-out meetings for assigned projects.
- Will follow all required guidelines provided in T.O 00-33A-1001 General Cyberspace Support Activities Management Procedures and Practice Requirements
- BS degree in IT related field and 8 +years of IT related experience . 6 Years of additional experience may substitute for a degree.
- Current SECRET clearance .
- Project Management PMI Certification (PMP)
- 5+ years Project management experience leading IT projects
- Demonstrated ability to respond quickly to shifting priorities and multi-tasking
- Knowledge of cryptologic principles or technologies
- Knowledge infrastructure cable management design installation
- Knowledge of military policies and procedures relating to information technology
- Maintains currency of required ADLS and/or INSCOM trainings
- Experience with Military Construction project (MILCON)
- Experience with Cyberspace Infrastructure Planning System (CIPS)
- Experience with essentials for IT network security
- Experience with switching protocols
- Information Assurance DOD 85701-M IAT Level II Certification
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Experience with Air Force ISR units
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.