Leidos is seeking a Curriculum Developer who specializes in C4I Systems for an exciting new program in support of the Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF). This position will primarily work from home but must be within commuting distance of Charleston, SC as some meetings and projects will need to be completed from the naval facility. This position will be part of a team supporting a U.S. Navy Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew.
- Analyze current curriculum used by the RSNF to identify gaps in training and select appropriate tools and delivery methods to satisfy new training requirements and continually enhance training solutions.
- Assist the RSNF in creating a centralized Curriculum Management component to the Learning Education Center in Riyadh.
- Continually assess maturity of the curriculum IAW current NAVEDTRA standards.
- Implement U.S. Navy’s NETC End-To-End Standard Operating Procedures and customize it for the RSNF to manage curriculum development and modification.
- Provide technical guidance in the design and development of RSNF training systems.
- Provide technical assistance in preparation of specifications and review of technical, management, and support documentation for training systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related field from an accredited college and a minimum of four (4) years of related (training and technical) experience.
- Four (4) or more years of experience with U.S. Navy Communications equipment maintenance; three (3) years of this experience maintaining C4I systems.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated experience developing military or industrial curriculum.
- Experience with USN training requirements and processes (e.g., NAVEDTRA 130 series).
- Active DoD Secret Security clearance.
- Master’s degree in Education or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Certification as Navy Curriculum Developer (NEC 9506) or Navy Instructor (NEC 9502).
- Certification as Master Training Specialist.
- Experience with USN training requirements and processes (e.g., Training Planning Process Methodology (TRPPM), Navy Training System Plan (NTSP), and Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA) processes).
- Experience interacting with foreign senior military/government officials.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Job Family:Curriculum Developer
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.