Leidos is seeking a Technical Architect III in the Vienna, VA area to work onsite supporting the DHMSM contract. The DHMSM program provides modernization of Electronic Health Record (EHR) capabilities for the Department of Defense. The Leidos Partnership for Defense Health (LPDH) is seeking candidates for the engineering team to support a number of positions to define, implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities for the MHS GENESIS DoD EHR system.
- Provide technical architecture leadership across the engineering lifecycle (analyze, design, build, test, deploy, support)
- Participate in the introduction of new capabilities and the enhancement or troubleshooting of existing capabilities
- Ability to understand/learn new technologies when encountered
- Develop detailed designs, executive briefings, data flow diagrams, and everything in between.
- Meld commercial products with custom developed solutions to meet functional requirements while working within the constraints of the client’s IT and cyber infrastructure
- Work independently within a matrixed organization
- BS Degree and 7 years of prior relevant experience.
- US Citizen with ability to obtain and maintain ADP2/IT2 Public Trust. Federal Government requirement.
- Experience with EHR system architecture and implementation
- Technical knowledge with hands-on experience
- Documentation of data flows and creation of system diagrams
- Ensuring small project compliance with corporate/program technical guidelines
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Demonstrating leadership skills and possessing a track record across various life-cycle phases (cross-functional experience highly desirable)
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- Requirements interpretation and decomposition
- Software development methodologies, including testing
- Cybersecurity implementations
- Identity and access management
Leidos is a Top 10 Health IT provider drawing on decades of success in delivering solutions to meet the healthcare challenges of today. Our unique position as a technology company with deep health and life sciences expertise equips us to transform patient care, as well as provider and payer operations in commercial and government health organizations. Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We’re looking for talented people to join our team and help us revolutionize the future of health.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.