Leidos has an immediate need for a Security Orchestration Automation and Response (SOAR) product owner to join our DHS Enterprise Security Operations Center (ESOC) Team. The ideal SOAR product owner is someone who is process driven, efficient, and is able to work with numerous stakeholders. The product owner will work with the various Swimlane stakeholders and Components to interpret requirements that meet the DHS CONOPS integration strategy, find the best way to design new processes, and solve process-related problems. They are to analyze processes and workflows with the objective of finding out how they can be improved or automated into our SOAR solution. The product owner will work in tandem with the DevSecOps lead to ensure stakeholders requests and timelines are appropriately evaluated and in sync with our development lifecycle. The product owner must be able to see the big picture, understand project objectives and be able to apply their understanding of how processes should work to meet the DHS Enterprise need.
- Structure a large amount of information within a process framework
- Collaborate with information architects, business analysts, developers, and product owners to deliver clean page layouts and easy-to-use applications
- Create documentation that guides decision makers through the development process, keeping in line with the vision for the project
- Work closely with team members to conduct user research, identify pain points, develop user profiles and create task lists
- Document procedures and presenting new process designs to stakeholders for discussion
- Identify user needs, develop strategies to meet them, generate user stores based on the strategy to implementation and automation into Swimlane
- Hold meetings, researching processes, collecting data, analyzing information and collaborate with the various stakeholders to design new processes
- Communicate complex data in ways that are easy to understand
- Manage process change by facilitate process redesign workshops, after which they document any information elicited using process maps and requirements documents
- Monitoring, measuring and providing feedback on process performance to key stakeholders
- Appropriately update stakeholders on timelines and efforts as it relates to the engineering lifecycle
- The candidate shall have bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field and a minimum of 12 years of experience in system administration, database administration, network engineering, software engineering, or software development, with a concentration in Cybersecurity.
- At least one of the following certifications: CASP, GCIH, GCWN, GISF, GISP, GSSP, GICSP, GSSP, SEI, CISSP, CSSLP, SSCP, CCNP, CCNP Security, CCIE Security, CEH, ECSP, MCSE, RHCA, RHCE, VCP, VCAP, VCIX, VCDX
- Experience with SOAR platforms such as Swimlane, Phantom, Demisto, etc
- Experience in security process mapping, security process analysis, security process improvement concepts, models, and best practices required
- Proficient in Python scripting
- Experience on a SOC floor, understanding of operational priorities and tempo
- Experience with stakeholder relations and management of information
- 3 years’ experience working with cross-functional teams
- Experience developing high-quality deliverables (PowerPoints, reports, Excel documents)
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated interviewing skills to gather requirements, illustrate as-is processes, analyze gaps, research and collaborate with technology SMEs, and draft future state roadmaps for impacted processes
- Department of Homeland Security ESOC employees are required to obtain an Entry on Duty (EOD) clearance to support this program.
- Swimlane Certified SOAR Administrator (SCSA)
- Client-facing federal consulting and business analysis experience
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Security Architecture and Engineering
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.