Leidos is seeking a Training Instructor who specializes in C4I Systems (Command, Control, Communications, Computers and Intelligence) to support the Royal Saudi Naval Forces (RSNF) in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The Training Instructor will be part of a team supporting a U.S. Navy Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This is a one-year assignment with option to renew.
- Must be able to gather course reference material from subject matter experts, and collaborate with project managers and multimedia specialists.
- Must gather training requirements from the Royal Saudi Naval Forces and create criteria for determining course effectiveness and make improvements as needed.
- Develop, evaluate, and revise existing curriculum to meet requirements, for use by the training staff and also utilize teaching aids such as demo models, visual aids and tutorials.
- Must develop and maintain curriculum utilizing the AIM II curriculum development tool IAW NAVEDTRA 130 and program curriculum standards.
- Determine and assess technological literacy and learning capacity of the trainees, and develops flowcharts and storyboards based on course materials.
- Must be able to operate various computer-based training systems including group distance learning, and should be able to instruct training classes to the Royal Saudi Naval Forces on a variety of C4I systems in a classroom and a lab environment at RSNF sites and aboard RSNF ships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education or a related field from an accredited college and a minimum of four (4) years of related (training and technical) experience.
- Four (4) or more years of experience with U.S. Navy Communications equipment maintenance; three (3) years of this experience maintaining C4I systems.
- Four (4) years of demonstrated experience developing military or industrial curriculum.
- Experience with USN training requirements and processes (e.g., NAVEDTRA 130 series).
- Active DoD Secret Security clearance.
- Be able to obtain a passport or visa to travel and work OCONUS.
- Master’s degree in Education or a related field from an accredited college or university.
- Certification as Navy Instructor (NEC 9502) or Navy Curriculum Developer (NEC 9506).
- Certification as Master Training Specialist.
- Experience with USN training requirements and processes (e.g., Training Planning Process Methodology (TRPPM), Navy Training System Plan (NTSP), and Job Duty Task Analysis (JDTA) processes).
- Experience interacting with foreign senior military/government officials.
- Experience conducting training OCONUS.
- Experience providing training to foreign nationals.
- Prior experience at a military Field Grade Officer level is desirable.
- Must be able to demonstrate past examples of cultural adaptability and ability to establish a trusted professional relationship with an international customer.
- Arabic language proficiency is desirable.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:Standard Plus On Call
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.