Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense Group has an excellent opportunity for an experienced Network Audio Visual/VTC Technician. This position is in support of a Department of Defense (DoD) organization, US EUCOM located OCONUS in Stuttgart, Germany. This position is required to travel OCONUS. You must hold an active DOD Secret Clearance with Top Secret eligibility to qualify (U.S.Citizenship is required).
In this role, the candidate will be responsible for integrating, re-configuring, and installing AV and VTC equipment. Specifically, you will have demonstrated experience and knowledge of performing the specific tasks outlined here:
•Installation, testing and troubleshooting of AV systems which includes displays, projectors, video conferencing equipment and conference room control systems
•Understanding and interpreting of both architectural and electrical schematics
•General supervision of installation teams and communication with project managers to complete projects within planned timelines
•Attend meetings to provide updates for vendors and customer guidelines
•During project implementation, ensure that the systems purchased are acceptable for the features requested
•Verify drawings, code, and site requirements are completed to specifications
•Configure DSP’s and load/modify AV control system code as necessary
•Perform operations and maintenance for integrated AV conference room systems.
•Provide recommendations to management on improved equipment reliability
•Prepare periodical and special reports on install inspections
•Responsible for conference room fabrication, installation, troubleshooting and testing of AV equipment and systems
•Review installation drawings to ensure accuracy
•Provide Quick start Guides for projects
•Demonstrated experience in operation and configuration of audio-visual and conference room systems.
•Train clients or peers for team building
- BA/BS Degree and 4 years, AA/AS Degree and 6 years, a major certification and 8 years or 9 years of recent specialized experience.
- Must hold and maintain an active minimum DOD Secret Clearance with Top Secret eligibility (Active TS Preferred)
- CCNA – Video (Collaboration) Certification
- CompTIA Security + (IAT Level II or greater)
- Experience with Cisco Routers and Switches
- Experience with Video Teleconferencing (VTC) systems and networking
- TESA eligibility
- At least 5+ years of experience installing Crestron, AMX, Think Logical, BiAmp and/or Cisco solutions
- At least 3+ years of experience loading and modifying Control Systems code (Crestron, AMX and Think Logical)
- Crestron, Think Logical and/or AMX Certifications
- InfoComm CTS Certifications (preferred)
- Setup and connection of VTC systems (Cisco and/or Polycom)
- DSP configuration (Biamp and/or ClearOne)
- Video Wall setup, configuration and troubleshooting
- 5-9 years of directly related experience supporting AV operations
- Excellent problem-solving skills to troubleshoot AV issues
- Strong attention to detail
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.