Leidos Enterprise & Cyber Solutions Defense team is seeking a qualified Office 365 Architect who will work support of the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE) – Information Technology (IT) program. This position allows for 100% Telework from any U.S. based location. An Active U.S. Department of Defense Secret clearance is required (U.S. Citizenship required).
More about the program:
The Army Corps of Engineers – Information Technology (ACE-IT) provides secure enterprise-wide IT and information management support services to more than 37,000 USACE end users located throughout the Continental U.S. (CONUS) and outside the Continental U.S. (OCONUS). ACE-IT is the enterprise IT service delivery team for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, supporting mission requirements using a site-specific support model aligned along the USACE Regional Business Centers.ACE-IT provides direct on-site command and control, coordination, planning, and operations and maintenance support for routine and emergency IT services. Leidos is actively seeking personnel to support USACE headquarters locations.
• Serve clients’ needs as a technical expert in Office 365, EMS, and related technologies
• Maintain a deep technical understanding of all aspects of Office 365 and EMS
• Support the development of Office 365 strategy and roadmap deliverables
• Lead the configuration, implementation, and migration of Office 365 and EMS capabilities
• Evaluate Office 365 changes & updates and determine impact on clients
• Lead technical projects related to Office 365
• Collaborate with and provide direction to Office 365 capability service owners and technical leads
• Perform advanced troubleshooting and problem resolution
• Maintain awareness of Office 365 roadmap and releases
• Maintain an awareness of Office 365 third-party solutions
• Participate in blogging and social media on technical topics related to Office 365 and EMS
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science of equivalent field of study
• 7+ years of IT or consulting work experience is preferred
• 5+ years of hands-on experience with Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint, or Microsoft Exchange
• 3+ years of hands-on experience implementing the capabilities in EMS, including Intune, Azure MFA, and Azure Information Protection
• 3 + years of architecture and experience implementing Office 365
• MCSA and/or MCSE certification in Microsoft Office 365 is required
• Working knowledge of non-Microsoft collaboration solutions such as G-Suite and Slack
• Working knowledge of non-Microsoft security and compliance solutions such as Duo, Okta, and Symantec
• Demonstrated experience in architectural design, development, migration, management and support of Office 365 implementations
• In depth understanding of the capabilities of Office 365
• Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory services including forest and domain design, policies, trusts, replication and topology
• Proven experience with Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) and Azure Active Directory (AAD) design, topology, and integration with various products.
• Demonstrated experience with Microsoft Exchange services, design and topology.
• Demonstrated experience with Office 365 security single sign-on and multi-factor authentication
• Experience with Microsoft EMS
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Able to work independently with minimal direction
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to manage multiple activities simultaneously
• Proven experience with Skype of Business and Teams (including voice ) services, design and topology is strongly desired but not required
• Proven experience with design of solutions to integrate and support of telephony systems, both PABX and VOIP (and hybrids) is desired but not required
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Network Administration and Ops
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.