The QRC AISR Group currently has an opening for a Site Manager supporting an OCONUS-based manned ISR program based out of Bridgewater, VA. Leidos is the Lead Systems Integrator for manned aircraft providing imagery and multi-source data for both real-time and post mission analysis. The Site Manager is responsible for leading SOF ISR flight and ground operations OCONUS to maximize mission results, ensure safety of personnel and equipment, and maintain accountability to U.S. government personnel. The Site Manager reports directly to the Program Manager, Platform Manager and maintains direct liaison with Government, Military, and other Contractor representatives at the OCONUS location.
***This position contingent upon contract award, expected in July 2020. This is a deployed management position and pay is commensurate. This position is ideal for a leader who desires extended time off (when not deployed) who is willing to deploy for up to 90 days.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Managing all aspects of a deployed airborne surveillance operations site, including administration, aircraft maintenance/employment, logistics, personnel welfare, facilities, communications, operational systems and enforcing flight standards and regulatory compliance
- Ensuring safety of flight.
- Providing reports and updates to CONUS and OCONUS staff
- Maintaining operational oversight of staff and equipment
- Monitoring and tracking flight status
- Assessing risk and obtaining flight authorization
- Developing and editing procedures; auditing site for compliance with Government metrics
- And all other duties as required to ensure responsiveness of the program.
To be considered for this position candidates must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a related discipline with a minimum of four (4) years of relevant experience; additional experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Possess an active DoD Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility and ability to maintain
- Experience leading deployed or OCONUS teams.
- Will require the ability to deploy for rotations of at least 90 days with 90 days off during non-rotation periods.
- Be willing to travel for long periods of time, work long hours and/or non-regular hours with minimal notice in Hardship and Hazardous locations.
- Be able to obtain a passport to travel internationally.
- Have or be able to obtain a FAA Class II medical certificate or military equivalent.
- Be able to successfully accomplish the CONUS Replacement Center course which requires a deployment physical, immunizations and training.
- Special Operations Aviation experience
- Prior OCONUS rotation experience, particularly in CENTCOM or AFRICOM area of operations
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 100% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:0
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.