The Customer Account Manager is responsible for maintaining all user accounts. Activities include creating, deleting, reviewing, managing and maintaining user accounts. Additionally, the Customer Account Manager reviews and analyzes data and metrics. They candidate must be able to understand and execute the customer’s established security and management policies. Typical duties include:
- Organize, coordinate and facilitate meetings that support user accounts
- Generate and update meeting minutes and action items
- Analyze official customer traffic for requirements for services for accounts
- Create, delete, review and manage/update user accounts
- Analyze trends, using both raw data and established metrics
- Create documentation as requested in support of user accounts
- Interface with the customer in support of requirements gathering efforts
- Provide ad hoc training support
- Maintain/update user accounts in the customer’s database
- Perform data input, data collection and research; retrieve information or documents from the customer databases as well as the internet
- Bachelor Degree in E Computer Science, or related field and 4+ years’ experience commensurate with the requested level in account administration, databases, etc.; if no degree, 6+ years’ experience in the IT field
- Experience with server driven applications and databases
- Experience comparing established security and availability management policies to effectively select the proper user accesses
- Proven excellent interpersonal skills, to include building and maintaining interdepartmental relationships
- Capability of briefing senior management on user account statuses
- Experience using Configuration Management best practices
- Experience reading official customer traffic
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.