This role entails overall responsibility for the management and operations of a large enterprise IT contract (i.e security, data center, cloud, network and other enterprise services). The program manager is responsible for all program control and program office activities, including customer relationships, frequent collaboration with stakeholders, all external program business rhythms, and strong budget and schedule management skills. In addition, with communication services experience, this role has a critical impact on the commercial agreements, pricing, and performance of key service providers in this domain.
This role also involves collaboration within the operational unit on related programs and throughout Leidos to leverage experience and resources for mission-focused critical network programs.
• Over 10 years working in a leadership capacity on a communication services contract
• Over 10 years of Program Management experience leading programs >$100M
• A BA/BS or equivalent experience and 15+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 13+ years of prior relevant experience.
• Demonstrated strong leadership and communication/collaboration/coordination/cooperation skills
• Technical background or operational experience
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with the ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
• Business development familiarity with Government contracting
• Ability to work with customer and program office to achieve success
• Proactive, superior attention to detail and good organizational skills
• Business acumen, strong analytical and problem solving skills, reliability and sound judgment
• Ability to travel on an as needed basis
• Experience with prime contract flow-downs and performance based contracting
• Previous experience managing a complex IT program, managing a geographically dispersed and diverse customer set, and managing within an outcome-focused performance-based management environment
• Understands IT network and can speak the language effectively. Just as important is having a more holistic, Enterprise understanding and vision
• Proven driver of IT program innovation, forward thinking, and ability to connect with the customer
• Strong customer focus
• PMP certification or ability to obtain prior to proposal submission
• Other relevant certifications like PMI-ACP and ITIL
• 5+ years Executive Program Management experience leading programs >$500M
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.