- Develop Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) and Statement of Work (SOW) for the development of Logistics Management Information (LMI).
- Extensive knowledge of Provisioning Parts Lists (PPLs), Engineering Data for Provisioning (EDFP), Provisioning and Pre-Procurement Screening, and Repair Parts Special Tools Lists (RPSTLs).
- Participate in Provisioning Conference, In-Process Reviews, RPSTL review, hardware tear-downs, TM/RPSTL Verification, weekly program conference calls.
- Monitor contract compliance of the Integrated Master Schedule (IMS) and government interpretation of regulations such as MIL-STD-40051-2B, MIL-STD-1388-2B, DoD 4100-39M, MIL-HDBK-1222F, Powerlog Edits, and MIL-PRF-49506.
- Perform all Initial Item Identification processes.
- Experienced with the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP) to load PPLs and process through the Bill of Material (BOM) build.
- Supply Support Request (SSR) processing, follow-up, and EDFP requirements to support SSRs.
- Provide guidance for RPSTL design, establish maintenance significant items. Knowledgeable of Two Level Maintenance, TMs, ETM, IETMs and digital formatting.
- New B16 National Stock Number (NSN) assignment processing and coding criteria. NSN file maintenance actions and required forms (i.e. DD1685, JLC-19, JLC-17, DD61, JLC-47).
- Position will require 20% to 30% travel.
- Bachelors Degree and 2 or more years of provisioning experience. Additional directly related experience can offset the degree requirements.
- Active DoD Secret security clearance.
- Knowledge of the Logistics Modernization Program (LMP)
- Knowledge of the Joint Electronics Designation System (JETDS)
- Knowledge of PowerLog-J
- Knowledge of the Federal Logistics Information System (FLIS)
- Knowledge of the Equipment Publication System
- Knowledge of the Selected Essential Item Stockage Availability Method (SESAME)
- Knowledge of the H6 Cataloging Handbook, H4/H8
- Microsoft Office 2016 or 2017
- Engineering Drawing Development
- Maintenance Allocation Chart (MAC)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Supply Chain
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.