Leidos Government Health & Safety Solutions Group is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager to expand our agile team supporting the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS). CMS utilizes a number of systems to support beneficiaries of Medicare. These complex, large-scale critical systems receive/process data, facilitate analysis, and report outcomes. Leidos will create system efficiencies in processing time, utilize AWS cloud services, and provide enhanced performance with predictive analytics.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Develop and implement quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures in a large software development and maintenance organization.
- Develop and define major and minor characteristics of quality including quality metrics and scoring parameters and determines requisite quality control resources for an actual task order.
- Manage a team of 4-6 employees.
- Tailor corporate and government quality management process to fit specific project requirements.
- Establish and maintain a process for evaluating hardware, software, and associated documentation and/or assist in the evaluation.
- Conduct and/or participate in formal and informal reviews at pre-determined points throughout the development life cycle.
- Develop and implement procedures and plans for assuring quality products and services in an agile environment.
- Provide data analysis including extraction, transformation, loading, and running reports and queries of associating performance data and metrics against applicable service level requirements (SLR). Develop software test plan based on system characteristics, functional requirements, and compliance requirements.
- Lead, coordinate, and execute software testing activities.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience and 5+ years or prior relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of prior relevant experience.
- 2+ years of experience supervising or leading teams or projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Previous working experience with CMS
- Knowledge of 508 compliance and validation tools
- Hands on experience with agile Scrum process
- Hands on experience automated test tools
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered. Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Testing and Quality Assurance
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.