Leidos Government Health & Safety Solutions Group is seeking a Security Manager Leidos is to expand our agile team supporting the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid (CMS). CMS utilizes a number of systems to support beneficiaries of Medicare. These complex, large-scale critical systems receive/process data, facilitate analysis, and report outcomes. Leidos will create system efficiencies in processing time, utilize AWS cloud services, and provide enhanced performance with predictive analytics.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
The Security Manager (SM) is responsible for determining enterprise information security standards across the program, including multiple AWS cloud solutions. The SM is responsible for the development and implementation of IT Security Policies, Standards and Procedures, components information, and IT assets.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Design and oversee the logical and physical Security Management infrastructure
- Develop and maintain documented IT Security Policies, Processes and Standards
- Ensure IT Security functions are carried out in compliance with corporate security guidelines and objectives
- Provide guidance and assistance to new IT initiatives and projects to ensure appropriate levels of security are included with new solutions
- Ensure IT Security functions are carried out in compliance with legal and statutory obligations
- Design and oversee development of Security Management infrastructure
- Liaison with clients on security requirements and Incident Response
- Review SLAs to ensure compliance with Security Management goals and objectives
- 15+ years of IT experience, 10 of which are in Security Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- CISSP Certification
- ITIL Certification
- Ability to obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Experience with complex “systems-of-systems”
- Experience with AWS cloud-based environment
- Understanding of private and hybrid cloud architectures and technologies
- Prior CMS experience.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Typically requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. May possess a Doctorate in technical domain.
All candidates supporting the CMS programs must have lived in the United States at least three (3) out of the last five (5) years prior in order to be considered.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Cyber Security
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.