INSCOM, an Army Direct Reporting Unit (DRU), executes mission command of operational intelligence forces; conducts worldwide multidiscipline and all-source intelligence operations; delivers advanced skills training, linguist support, specialized quick reaction capabilities, and intelligence-related logistics, contracting, and communications in support of Army, Joint, and Coalition commands and the National Intelligence Community.
- Design and develop AOC and IOC in support of COTS-M evaluation concepts, scope, and tools.
- Analyze findings and report trends to the customer.
- Provide recommended modifications to the customer to validate content and to ensure students are meeting expected outcomes.
- Consult with instructors and SMEs to determine instructional requirements, collect data, customize design proposals, and implement solutions.
- Design and develop new learner activities and exercises including technical training methods into approved training concepts.
- Work closely with SMEs and instructors to review and revise training materials including lesson plans, student guides, online content, job aids,
- Review overall program and implement revisions to ensure all training fits together in a clear and consistent manner.
- Perform quality control on all instructional materials, lesson plans, and technical solutions.
- Travel not to exceed 40%
Bachelor's Degree with at least 12-15 years of experience in the following:
- Demonstrated experience working with subject matter experts to analyze and determine learning requirements, design solutions, develop engaging content, and implement and evaluate a variety of training solutions.
- Experience with the Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation (ADDIE) model of instructional design, or the equivalent, as well as experience and familiarity with a broad range of adult learning theories and models for evaluation of adult learning.
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge developing online training and learning tools and the knowledge to be able to successfully differentiate the needs of online training from instructor-led training.
- Ability to develop strategies for a variety of learning types and their delivery on a variety of platforms.
- Experience developing learning content in Adobe Captivate, Lectora, or the equivalent. Program evaluation experience including qualitative and quantitative analysis and data tracking.
- Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI
- Master’s Degree in adult learning, education, or online learning.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.