The Defense Group at Leidos currently has an opening for a Navy Maintenance Planner to work at our Integration and Logistics Center in Chesapeake, VA. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the Surface Sonar mission. In this mission, Leidos provides engineering and technical support for the United States Navy’s Undersea Warfare (USW) System.
- Manage configuration of hardware and software baselines
- Develop and manage fielding plans for delivery of upgrades
- Prepare plans, fielding plans, and recommended configuration changes for presentations and meetings
- Work closely with Configuration Control Board and communicate need for changes in configuration
- Provide reviews of design documents, drawings, schematics, and engineering changes
- Provide Subject Matter Expert guidance to In-Service Engineering Agent with regards to change management
- LARs/SIDs knowledge
- Bachelor’s level degree in any field with 3 years’ professional experience in configuration management (additional experience, education and training may be considered in lieu of degree)
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Secret Clearance
- Experience with AIT shipboard modifications to Combat Systems, processes, and 9090-310 standards
- Understanding of Navy Modernization Process Maintenance Operation Manual
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Configuration Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.