Leidos is seeking a Resource Analyst to support an IC program in Reston, VA. This individual will assist with administrative and resource management tasks that allow the customer to establish and maintain interagency agreements that facilitate continuity and exercise program execution. The Resource Analyst will document financial commitments, obligations, and expenses in accordance with customer requirements. The Resource Analyst will record interagency agreements to assist with facilitating Economy Act and other financial transactions. The Resource Analyst will maintain resource management documentation to ensure compliance with audit requirements including researching and resolving unliquidated obligations and undelivered orders
Monitor, track, and execute procurement, facility support, and budget related tasks.
Support broad administrative tasks that include managing senior leadership schedules, administrative task traffic management, security access, and event planning.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, Operations Research, Data analytics, Mathematics or related field. 8-12 years of experience working in performance management, budget formulation, and execution processes for IC programs will be considered in lieu of a BS degree
- Candidates must have experience applying analytic skills, diagnostic skills, and qualified techniques to the mission requirements
- Candidates are required to have experience conducting independent analysis with minimal government supervision and presenting results to government management in either written and/or oral format
- Expert-level proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Strong communication skills are necessary in order to establish relationships throughout the IC and support ad hoc responsibilities as needed
- Strong organizational skills are necessary in order to manage supply requests
- Ability to use the customer’s procurement system and document supply requests
- Must have current TS/SCI with Poly
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Project Analysis
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.