Leidos is looking for a Deputy Program Manager for a large opportunity for Leidos supporting operations for Integrated Information & Cyber Security Services including Enterprise Operations, End User Support, Software Engineering, Cloud Technology, and Cyber Security. The Deputy serves as the onsite day-to-day point of accountability for management of all tasks, services, plans and resources including subcontractors. He/she executes customer communication and coordination, ensuring quality performance and that the team accomplishes all operational requirements. This position will be responsible for all program activities in the absence of the Program Manager including cost, schedule, and technical performance.
Must be able to obtain and maintain a U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance at a Q level. Prefer active DOE Q or Top Secret clearance.
• Deputy for DC based Service Delivery organization of up to 500 FTEs across diverse locations.
• Organize, plan, schedule, implement, control, analyze, and report on operational elements of the contract to meet customer requirements in coordination with the Program Manager.
• Participate in Innovation and IT strategy planning activities, bringing a current knowledge and future vision of infrastructure technology and systems and best practices (e.g., ITIL) as related to the needs of the business.
• Coordinate or lead program reviews and briefings, both internal and with the customer.
• Proactively identify, analyze and mitigate risks and capture opportunities while driving change
• Coordinate with contracts, finance, human resources, and procurement management functions when required.
• Drive continuous service improvement and innovation.
• Create plans and processes required to meet all performance, schedule, quality, cost, and security requirements.
• Connect with related contracts to delivery effectively for the customer.
• Provide leadership, management and interpersonal communication skills necessary to lead team.
• Remain conversant with the industry’s computer security technology and practices.
• Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for IT spending and initiatives.
• Coordinate staffing actions, including recruitment, supervision, development, evaluation and disciplinary actions.
• Active TOP SECRET clearance and/or U.S. Department of Energy Q clearance
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a DOE security clearance at a Q level
• Bachelor’s Degree in information Technology, Engineering or related field from an accredited college or university and 10+ years of direct work experience reflecting demonstrated ability is required or a Master’s Degree and 8+ years of direct related work experience.
• Experience in managing enterprise operations including Cloud implementation, Cyber Security, data center, networks, end user services and SOC operations
• Ability to collaborate with senior level customers and technical staff in forming strategies to improve performance, reliability, and cost effectiveness
• Experience leading and supervising a multi-disciplinary staff of various labor categories and skills and a large group of subcontractors to deliver IT Services
• Experience working in a fast paced environment with competing priorities.
• Demonstrated written and oral communication skills, including experience in presenting material to senior Government officials and communicating and coordinating with other Government contractors and stakeholders.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• DOE site experience strongly preferred
• Experience leading large Enterprise IT or similar programs of $50M annually
• Active Project Management Institute (PMI) Program Management Professional (PMP) certification
• ITIL Certification
• Experience in both Classified and Unclassified operations.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:DOE Q
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.