The Defense Group, C4ISR Solutions Division at Leidos currently has an opening for an IT Project Manager, at the 365th Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance Group, 363rd Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Wing, 16th Air Force, at Nellis Air Force Base Nevada. The position will perform Project Management (PM) duties and have experience managing/fielding large information technology integration efforts. The PM will translate user requirements into technical solutions and implement approaches to rapidly drive toward complete integration into current and future information technology architectures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for information technology projects, including project planning, resource allocation, steering committee leadership and team organizational structure management and understand overall project objectives, as well as the role and function of each project team member
• Maintain and control the project scope, project budget, schedules, resources, risk and issue resolution in compliance with IT project management guidelines.
• Provide support for operational requirements, solve issues, and collaborate with project teams Wing Staff, Group Staff and subordinate organizations.
• Prepare engineering/test/delivery plans and site installation documentation.
• Present milestone status reports and presentations to management.
• Organize and manage all phases of the project to ensure on-time completion and quality project deliverables.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Project Management or related field
• 12+ years' experience as an IT professional
• 5+ years' supervisory experience in an IT Department
• 5+ years of IT experience in the Intelligence Community
• Skilled with interacting and coordinating across multiple technical and business teams
• Able to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
• Experienced with various operating systems, platforms, and IT infrastructure
• Familiar with ISR Systems and multiple classifications
• Must be a U.S. citizen with current TS/SCI security clearance.
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills; experience building scalable, distributed, high availability services; enjoy technical challenges and constantly striving to improve existing services, systems, and techniques.
• Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills
• Be able to multitask and deliver quality products within specified timelines.
• Must be a team player with strong collaboration skills to lead cross functional teams on multi-team projects; strong sense of commitment and responsibility.
• Ability to work independently with minimal or no oversight.
• Experience in collaborative work within the United States intelligence community and the United States Air Force.
• Experience in Nellis AFB exercise and training operations (RED FLAG, Weapons School integration, etc.)
• Experience in intelligence mission planning systems (CSDB, EWIRDB, etc.)
• Experience in object-based production systems (OMS)
• Experience in Modeling and Simulation programs (iTASE, JRAAC, etc.)
• Experience with Microsoft Project
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.