Leidos is a seeking seasoned IT professional to support a large ISR Program at Langley AFB Virginia .
The IT Systems Administrator will support the Air Force DCGS enterprise at Langley AFB, VA by providing IT support to maintain, upgrade and manage software, hardware and networks. The applicant will work independently and as part of a team responsible for the maintenance, configuration and reliable operations of computer systems and other network devices. The applicant will apply knowledge of computer science principles, information management principles, data processing functions, and Automated Data Processing (ADP) hardware and software systems structures and operations.
- DoD 8570 IAT 1 certification (Security +)
- Bachelors Degree and 3 - 5 years of system administration experience. Additional years of experience can substitute for a degree
- Must understand computer programming languages and techniques to provide IT solution support across multiple platforms and networks.
- Must be familiar with various operating systems and platforms, database administration, SharePoint, troubleshooting issues and outages.
- Must have exceptional communication and problem solving skills.
- Must possess a current TS/SCI security clearance.
Preferred Qualifications :
- Familiarity with Remedy, Active Directory, Remote Desktop, Windows 10, and SharePoint. Experience installing and configuring software, hardware and networks.
- Experience monitoring system performance and troubleshooting issues.
- Knowledge of scripting and automation tools such as MS PowerShell is highly desired.
- Previous hands-on experience with secure and unsecure communication network routing protocols, routers and cryptologic devices is also highly desired.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Systems Administration
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.