**This posting is for future opportunities at Leidos, not for a current open position. As we anticipate upcoming opportunities, we invite you to submit your resume for future positions of this nature. We appreciate your time and interest!**
Leidos is looking for an Organizational Change Manager to support a critical program to modernize a Defense Health Agency’s IT infrastructure to provide a standardized, robust, and highly available global infrastructure and enterprise core services, scoped from end-user desktop to data center, while adhering to the cost containment and operational efficiencies. The resultant IT infrastructure and operations framework will support a global data communications network, and enterprise services infrastructure, including data center(s), server hosting, and end-user platform capabilities enabling more than 150K military personnel to support the continuum of health services.
The Organizational Change Manager is responsible for ensuring that all software and hardware deployments are planned, validated and released with reliability, scalability, supportability and security across our cloud based and physical environments. The successful candidate shall evolve the change process by innovating automated methods of discovering, logging and delivering change while reducing risks and improving stability. And this role will relentlessly pursue opportunities to advance our operational effectiveness and increase customer satisfaction.
- Lead the ITIL execution of Change Management within the program.
- Work directly with the operations managers to direct daily 24/7 operations; enforcing priorities, monitoring and analyzing operational effectiveness metrics and ensuring problems are identified and solved quickly and efficiently.
- Oversee the production pipeline and ensure deployments minimize downtime to end users and customers
- Works collaboratively with technology teams involved in the release process to ensure compliance with defined SLA’s.
- Define and implement measures of change management performance, producing and presenting regular management analysis and reports.
- Consolidate and harmonize global change management process in assurance of consistent execution across varied teams
- Evolve the change process by innovating automated methods for ways of discovering, logging and delivering change while reducing risks and improving stability.
- Foster a culture that leverages metrics to make informed decisions and guide change.
- Provide support to project teams in configuring and base-lining project items.
- Prepare configuration documentations and maintain Configuration Management (CM) database.
- Review and recommend improvements to existing CM processes.
- Maintain data quality, integrity and security of CM database.
- Schedule audits on CM database and assist in implementing audit recommendations.
- Develop security guidelines to avoid unauthorized damage or usage of project items
- Work with configuration teams in development and enhancement of CM tools.
- Assist in management, maintenance and automating of CM tools.
- Maintain proper version controls of software deliverables.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of prior relevant experience or Master's Degree with 3 years of prior relevant experience. Experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Active PMI/PMP Certification
- Demonstrated experience leading Change management for a complex IT solutions on a large Program.
- 3+ years of Change Management leadership supporting large and complex 24x7 environments.
- Minimum of 2 years in the implementation of large IT transformation solutions.
- Experience working with large distributed teams required.
- Practical experience with ITIL required; lean and agile methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience working with and briefing very high level customer execs, Leidos execs, and community stakeholders on project status and strategy for evolution.
- Master's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
- Experience managing firm fixed price task orders and performance-based contracts
- Knowledge of Health IT technology including Electronic Health Records.
- Experience with Service Desk support and operations
- ITIL v3 Foundation Certification
- ITIL Continued Service Improvement Certification
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.