Leidos is a Fortune 500™ company aimed at embracing and solving some of the world’s most pressing challenges. Through science and technology, Leidos makes the world safer, healthier and more efficient.
Our Civil Group offers an array of exciting career opportunities for the best IT, energy, logistics and engineering professionals.
Be part of a dynamic team in providing legal and technical services to support the Department of Justice and other U.S. Government agencies. From emails and instant messages, to serves, electronic devices, and social media systems, we’re equipped to meet the challenge of forensically capturing, reviewing, and illuminating the “smoking gun” evidence. Join us and make a difference.
Leidos is looking for a Full Cycle Web Developer to work on-sight in support of the Civil Rights Division.
Selected candidate will be responsible for backend-Oracle, loading data, writing PL/SQL, SQL*Plus scripts, knowledge of Oracle database triggers, procedures and web based application development, maintenance, and support for corporate Intranet and application systems using cost effective techniques.
- Work directly with Government staff and/or under the direction of the Leidos Systems Manager.
- Web based application development, maintenance, and support for corporate Intranet and application systems using cost effective techniques.
- Develop, maintain and support web-based applications for corporate Intranet and application systems.
- Work with stakeholders and requirements analysts to understand business needs.
- Design and document technical specifications.
- Design and develop SQL Server database structures and processes.
- Work closely with other programmers and DBAs.
- Code web applications.
- Work with quality assurance staff to address issues found.
- Design and implement appropriate security access procedures.
- Assist with Migrating from Oracle 12c to SQL Server 2016.
- Rewrite several large classic ASP applications to ASP.NET technology.
- Perform unit testing on each module based on test specifications.
- Update program and test case specifications for any discrepancies and provide feedback on user interfaces, critical business rules and functionalities.
- Provide feedback on user interfaces, critical business rules and functionalities.
- Have strong editing background and ability to work with multiple groups across the division.
- Bachelor’s degree and a Minimum 7 -10 years of relevant experience, or equivalent years of experience.
- Must have strong editing background and ability to work with multiple groups.
Experience with the following as shown below:
- Oracle 12c
- ASP technologies platforms
- Microsoft Internet Information Service
- User Interface Design
- Web design
- Technology security
- Java, Relational databases
- Adobe Flash
- OO principles
- Visual Studio
- Must be a US Citizen
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain Public Trust clearance.
Strongly Preferred Qualifications:
- Entity Framework
- HyperText Markup Language (HTML5)
We value and support the well-being and mobility of our employees with competitive benefit packages, complementary e-learning training, work-life flexibility, an exciting External Referral Program, and a diverse, inclusive and ethical work place. In fact, in 2020, Leidos was ranked as one of the “World's Most Ethical Companies” by the Ethisphere Institute for the third consecutive year.
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Public Trust
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Software Development
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.