Leidos is a leader in providing Human Performance and Behavioral Health support to the Department of Defense (DoD) and the Veterans Administration. We have a reputation as one of the most outstanding providers of both clinical and non-clinical professionals in support of our military and military families across the globe.
Our staff provide Non-medical counseling (NMC) services and additional outreach services through a single DoD maintained and operated MFLC program. The standard MFLC counseling approach is psycho-educational in nature, tailored to unique military environments, and helps participants learn to anticipate and resolve unique challenges associated with military life. These services aid in the prevention or reduction of the effects of stressors that may detract from military and family readiness.
Leidos Military & Veterans Health group is seeking a Master Scheduler to support the MFLC program.
This position is contingent upon contract award.
This position requires deep understanding of scheduling practices. This includes developing proposals, Basis of Estimates (BOE) and baseline schedules, integrated Master Plans and Work breakdown structures. Daily activities will include being imbedded on project teams, soliciting input from the technical team to ensure all dependencies (internal and external) are documented and tracked; actively supporting Integrated Baseline Reviews; interfacing with other internal teams to develop and prepare resource assignments, identify and document schedule and risk, manage the integrity of the baseline data, status and provide inputs in support of the business rhythm. Candidate must be able to communicate the impact of schedule status and baseline changes to a senior level audience. Prefer candidate have experience with DCMA Joint Surveillance Reviews and DOD Integrated Baseline Reviews. Must be a team player and able to communicate effectively to senior managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical or business discipline as well as 10 years of experience.
- Must have at least 2+ years general experience as a Scheduler on large, complex DOD programs with numerous dependencies to track
- Develop resource loaded and level project schedules using the performance work statement (PWS), technical proposal, WBS, and oral directions from senior project managers and technical leads.
- Ensure internal and external dependencies are documented and tracked for risk managemen
- Collaborating with project control and finance analysts to produce revenue forecasts
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Sharepoint
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Project
- Experience with monthly schedule status processes
- Experience with Schedule Critical Path Method (CPM)
- Working knowledge of Schedule Risk Assessment (SRA)
- Must be capable of working proficiently within a team and collaborate with senior managers
- Must be able to conduct and present briefing materials to senior managers and Government stakeholders
- Must have experience resolving CDRL/deliverable questions from Government stakeholders
- Must be US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Clearance
· Earned Value Management Systems
· Experience using Microsoft Project Server
· Experience developing Excel and Project VBA and SQL scripts to automate tasks
· Understanding of Electronic Industries Alliance EIA – 748,
· Understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principals
· Experience with Estimate to Complete (ETC) and Estimate at Complete (EAC) processes
· Experience with supporting Control Account Managers in an Earned Value Management Systems environment
· Certification in AACE International’s Planning and Scheduling Professional (PSP) or PMI’s Project Scheduling Professional Certification (PMI – SP)
External Referral Bonus:Ineligible
Potential for Telework:Yes
Clearance Level Required:None
Travel:Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Proj and Prog Management
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.