Leidos is currently seeking a professional Business Process Consultant to join our expanding team. Our growing technical software development teams works closely with the IC community providing high quality services and support. The successful applicant will be responsible for, studying our current business processes and develop new methods to improve productivity, efficiency, and operational costs. As a business process consultant, you will examine the way our organization operates, its long-term performance goals, and recommend ways it can work more seamlessly to achieve overall improvement.
- Define, implement and maintain business processes and procedures to meet business objectives.
- Analyze and identify opportunities for business process improvements.
- Develop initiatives for continuous business process improvements.
- Ensure in compliance with customer and company proposed standards.
- Work with other process engineers in integration of new and existing business processes.
- Use best practices to carry out business process analysis, re-engineering, process measurements and change management activities.
- Work with stakeholders to identify business requirements, processes and risks.
- Evaluate current business processes and recommend solutions for improvements.
- Develop and maintain best practices to meet changing business needs.
- Prioritize and execute projects for ongoing business improvements.
- Provide technical advice on processing technology, capability, risks, costs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE: Requires a BA degree and 8 – 12 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 6 – 10 years of prior relevant experience.
- Proven experience working in a technical writing position.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to write in explanatory and procedural styles for multiple audiences.
- Skilled at prioritization and multi-tasking.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Preferred Qualifications
- Agile and/or Safe development experience
- Six Sigma or Greenbelt training
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Job Family:Business Process
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.