Leidos is seeking a Manager for a Theater Logistics Support Facility(TLSF) located in Kuwait. This organization will be the focal point for controlling all maintenance activities, receiving supplies and property management for a large support contract dispersed across the entire Southwest Asia region. The TLSF manager will oversee all aspects of maintenance and supply for the entire program. This includes providing Preventive Maintenance Checks Services (PMCS) on commercial IT and communications equipment. They will be responsible for the entire program maintenance and supply activities which are dispersed over several countries. The ideal TLSF manager will have demonstrated experience managing personnel and delivering service IAW established contract requirements. Travel in Southwest Asia is required.
• Organizing, directing, and managing all aspects of personnel in their organization supporting dispersed locations in multiple countries providing maintenance and support services IAW required performance metrics.
• Operate independently with little supervision and managing all assigned personnel in a challenging environment.
• Interface with local customer stakeholders, formulate and review task plans and deliverables, ensure conformance with program and project task schedules.
• Keep the Program Manager informed in a timely manner of all program issues that affect your area of responsibility and develop a list of potential solutions.
• Establish an effective relationship with all other program support personnel to meet performance levels and staff the program with quality individuals.
• Bachelors degree.and 8 plus years' experience in managing supply and maintenance activities in support of Information Technology and Communications. (Will consider more years of experience in lieu of degree)
• Current secret security clearance.
• ITILv4 Certification, or able to obtain before contract award.
• Demonstrated experience leading +$15M programs or larger with 30+ personnel in the federal sector.
• Knowledge of Army supply and maintenance requirements.
• Bachelors degree.
• Current Top Secret Security Clearance with SCI access.
• Minimum of 15 years' experience in supply and maintenance activities for major programs in support of Information Technology and Communications.
• Demonstrated experience leading +$25M programs or larger with 50+ personnel in the federal sector.
• 4 years of experience managing IT programs in Southwest Asia.
External Referral Bonus:Eligible
Potential for Telework:No
Clearance Level Required:Secret
Travel:Yes, 25% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
Shift:12 Hour Shift Pattern
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 38,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Va., Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $11.09 billion for the fiscal year ended January 3, 2020. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and Benefits
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Securing Your Data
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to [email protected].
Commitment to Diversity
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.